Over the past few months we’ve received many support questions, and with every question we answer becomes a bug fix on the program, Our team of developers here at Pabau have been working, day in, day out, creating new additions / making some areas easier to use.
So let me briefly explain what we’re talking about here:
- The ‘Service Selection’ option within the calendar page which was added last month has now been added to the Invoice Editing screen.
- You can now apply voucher payments in the invoice edit payments screen too. Previously this was only available when making the purchase in POS
- Photo albums – easily group all of your images into customised albums
- We’ve brought you few more merge tags to be used on ‘Input Fields’
- ‘Input Fields’ from the forms can now be linked and update plus we’ve added more contact fields for you.
- You love the additional data you can see in the booking tooltip? You can now and choose what appears and in what order. Yeah, it was about time.
- We’ve improved the way you create shifts in the rota. You can now create the same shift/holiday schedule for multiple employees at once.
- Instead of just seeing your days per week, we’ve now added that you can seen your weeks per month!
Point of Sales
- You can now make online credit/debit card payments with Stripe.
- Choose who pays the invoice the client or an insurance company with contract.
- Welcome ‘Raised Invoices’ to the big reports family. It shows you all the invoices you’ve raised followed by each of the payments made for it.