When you’re undertaking aesthetic training and planning your career in the industry, one of the key things you’ll want to know is how to open an aesthetic clinic.
After all, starting your own aesthetic clinic is probably your dream scenario. Your own business, your own practice, somewhere you can set up the way you want, decorate to your tastes and style, and manage clients in your own way.
But you know it’s not as simple as it sounds.
There’s lots of planning needed to open an aesthetics clinic, lots of organisation, and lots of important areas that you have to address.
That’s why we’ve put together the ultimate guide to help you.
The essential five step guide on how to start an aesthetic clinic
In The Ultimate Guide to Starting an Aesthetic Business we share all the planning, set up and tools you need to open your own successful practice.
If you’re changing careers and looking for a new challenge – or you’re already taking aesthetic training with a view to becoming a fully qualified practitioner, then this guide is for you.
It walks you through every step of the process when you’re starting an aesthetic clinic – from the initial ideas for a name to all the little admin details that are easy to overlook.
We’ve broken the guide down into five essential chapters to help anyone open an aesthetic clinic:
- Thoughts & Ideas: Deciding why, when and how to start
- Planning: Putting in the preparation and the groundwork
- Set-up: Getting ready to take the leap
- Marketing: Attracting clients and building your reputation
- Operations: The day-to-day secrets for success
Each chapter is packed with advice and guidance on what you need to consider, arrange and do at every stage of the new clinic opening and set-up process
Everything you need to set up an aesthetic clinic
Of course, these five core areas are just the tip of the iceberg. Setting up an aesthetic clinic takes time and effort, so under each of the five chapters, you’ll find several steps to follow to help you get organised.
The ultimate guide to starting an aesthetic business [link to guide landing page] covers everything you need to know about setting up your own practice, including accounting and financial advice, top tips for branding your new clinic, essential training and qualifications you need, and much, much more.
As a quick summary, if you want to open an aesthetic clinic you will need to:
- Think about what type of business you’d like to run
- Decide which treatments you want to offer
- Set your goals for a successful clinic and write a business plan
- Plan out the costs of opening an aesthetic and budget accordingly
- Get the right aesthetic training and qualifications
- Choose your company structure and register your business
- Sort out your accounts earlier
- Get the right aesthetics business insurance to cover your clinic
- Find the perfect location for your new clinic
- Buy the right equipment and stock up on supplies
- Arrange all the essential utilities
- Set your prices, treatment plans an opening hours
- Organise staff, processes and procedures for booking and managing clients
- Promote your new clinic and organise an open day
The only guide you need to open your aesthetics clinic
The list above that touches on all the steps you need to take to open your aesthetics clinic might seem straightforward. And it is, if you download our ultimate guide.
Because each step is explained in simple, easy-to-understand ways so you can follow along as you complete all the important tasks needed to start an aesthetic practice.
All the things you might forget about, all the best advice from established practices, and the tips and tricks that will save you a tonne of time and effort if you get right at the start, they’re all included in the guide.
If you want to know how to open an aesthetic clinic, this ultimate guide is all you need.